Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Exercise

So, Christopher is 4 months old now and it's time to lose some weight.  I am breastfeeding so I still have to consume some extra calories (no complaints here), but I am going to clean up my diet.  I want us all to eat better.  Trying to limit the sweets we eat.  We will still have some, but going to cut back.  I will also be getting back to the gym.  I am starting Jamie Eason's 12 week program, Live Fit.  I am feeling out of energy and tired so I want to work out and eat right in order to be healthier and have more energy, not trying to sport a bikini or anything like that, although looking good enough to would be a nice bonus!

Exercise starts Monday, but I think I'm going to the gym tomorrow and Friday to see how the kids do in the child care center and see if I can get them adjusted so I can work out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment