Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Quiet Before the Storm

We might get some snow this weekend.  I have mixed emotions about it.  I want snow.  I want to see my kids play in it, but my sister & her husband are hosting an anniversary party for her in-laws and I don't want the weather to ruin it.  So many are coming in from out of town and some from the areas where they are supposed to get quite a bit of snow.  Well, I will definitely be there, snow, rain, ice, sleet!  Come what may, I plan to eat my portion of the buffet and I'll be glad to eat someone else's too!  I'm wearing a pretty black dress, and fixing my hair up.  It's a date night for my husband and I and I'm going! 

Matthew had his first ride in the wagon today.  It was nice out so we spent some time outside.  He loved riding in the wagon!  Here are some pics to prove it.



No comments:

Post a Comment