Thursday, April 29, 2010

MIA

I know I have been missing in action yet again.  I'm here and the kids are doing great.  Matthew had his first ear infection.  Not bad for being 15 months old.  He was a miserable little guy, ran a fever for no less than 4 days straight.  Emma had a little cold around the same time, but fortunately I did not get sick.

We have a busy month coming up.  I'm excited to be busy though.  We are going to Busch Gardens next Friday.  I look forward to seeing Emma there.  It will be her first trip to a theme park.  We are planning leaving Matthew with Nana and Pawpaw.  Just too much for him right now (me really!)  I just can't see good things coming from him going with all the steps and hills and walking we will be doing!  Then the following weekend I might be taking them to visit a friend in Va. Beach for a princess party.  Then the next weekend, Christy, Emma, mom and I are going to Culpeper to visit my friend Amy and go to an Antique Fair in Lucketts, Va.  I really am looking forward to that.  Then the next weekend will be a break and then Emma's recital is June 5 and then we go to the beach June 15.

Lots of excitement to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment