Saturday, January 23, 2010

New

This is my attempt at blogging. I'm on facebook but I want something better and more personal. I am a mother of 2, hence the blog name: Barbour Shop Quartet. We are the Barbour's and there are 4 of us. We have created another neat idea with our name, we sometimes have Barbour-Q's, just a cute use of our last name.

I have 2 children, Matthew & Emma. Matthew is 1, on Jan. 20, and Emma is 4. They are a handful, but a fun handful. I never knew how hard raising children was until now. But it is rewarding! I am married to Wright, and we have been married for 8 years.

I decided to start this blog to keep track of all the kid's milestones (a little late I know!). I want to remember all the good times & the not so good ones too. For anyone who reads this and is a good blogger, tips are always appreciated and I want to know how to make my blog look it's best!

No comments:

Post a Comment