Sunday, January 24, 2010

Raleigh for the afternoon

Emma and I spent the afternoon shopping in Raleigh/Durham with Aunt Christy.  I wasn't sure I wanted to go, but decided not to be lazy.  Emma had a fever on the way there and was a little grouchy, so we stopped at Target and got her some "Grape stuff" otherwise known as ibuprofen, her wonder drug!  She was feeling better in 30 minutes, but slow moving, which actually worked in our favor!  She was a great little shopping partner.  We tried on lots of dresses and she enjoyed watching and giving her opinion.  Everything was "gorgeous!"  I bought a dress at Belk's for $30.00 that was originally $130.00.  Very pretty, black with sparkly design at the bottom.  Then I bought another dress at Nordstrom's.  Another black one, but lacy with a pinkish red underneath.  Very pretty also, I liked it the most.  Also on sale!  We walked around Southpoint a little, Emma played at the kids play area for 30 minutes while I drank coffee, very relaxing!  Then we had pizza at Tomato Jake's and came home.  Now she is asleep and hoping she won't get too sick.  We did alot of hand washing!  Maybe I'll post pics of my new dresses tomorrow!
I'm tired and ready to veg out in front of the TV before bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment