Friday, March 19, 2010

Baby Niece

Hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning, my new little niece will be born.  My brother and his wife are expecting, a first for them together and this will be 3 girls for them all together.  Hope she is healthy!  I'll post pics when I get them.

We took some great pictures of the kids at the Daffodil field.  I just love them!  Matthew is such a boy, all he wanted to do was pick up sticks and run and play. He fell down alot and his legs looked like he had gotten in a fight with a cat, but he didn't care and never cried.  I love my tough little man.

Matthew is very attached to me right now.  All he wants is mommy.  Emma never really went through a stage like this, she always seemed to be okay with or without me (even though I know she loves her mommy!).  It's sweet Matt is so attached, but it can be tiring and I feel so bad when I have to leave him.

No comments:

Post a Comment