Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring at last

I think spring may be here to stay.  I love this weather.  I could do without the wind, but the temperature is perfect.  I like summer, but it is just too hot.  I'm sure Matt will enjoy getting outside every day but I'm not looking forward to putting on sunscreen.  I only have to give baths every other night, but in the summer, it will probably be a bath every night. 

Next Saturday is our trip to take Emma to see Disney Road Show at Durham Performing Arts Center.  We are supposed to meet up with Nadine, John and Madison.  I hope they still make it.  Emma will love playing with her friend, maybe even more than the show. 

My cousin was in bad motorcycle accident and may lose his leg.  I hope he makes it through, it is still touch and go.

Not too much to blog about.  I mainly get on here to check out all the home decor blogs I am following.  I love them!  I get so inspired, even though I still don't know where to begin.  I love to have everything organized and clean and neat and that is what I spend most of my decorating time at.  If my house is clean, I feel so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment